We have been so busy lately. There are so many things on my to do list but yet I seem to be spending my time not getting anything done. Jason and I have both been swamped with homework and are both looking forward to next semester where we are both only taking 6 credits. We still have lots to do to finish up this semester. At times I have felt overwhelmed by it but I keep telling myself what is the worst that is going to happen? Jason hasn't had too much work with his sports job which is good because the one at Dixon has been more time consuming working with kids that can't be in a regular classroom. I haven't had time to help at the school a lot which makes me so sad. I can't even get enough energy half the time to walk upstairs to Novalee's room so usually I just walk her to the ramp by Harley's room so she can go upstairs. I miss playing with the kids in the classrooms and letting Gunnar have fun with the other kids. I know he misses that one of his friends in Harley's class moved and he was really sad about that.
I have so many pictures that I need to download along with videos but our new camera that we got in September has so many different things I still need to look up to figure out before I want to download them to the computer.
I have been feeling incredibly guilty lately for the things that I haven't been able to do with my kids and for my kids and I feel so lucky that they have great teachers this year that understand and give me too much slack on my part. I am really excited though because I am starting to do one on one time with each of my kids each day which has been fun. I am glad that we started doing it and Jason takes the other 2 while I am doing this.
I am counting down the days which at time goes by too slow for this baby to get here. He is constantly kicking me which the dr found to be really funny last time we went. Next week I am in the third trimester which seems to have taken so long to get here. I don't know how many of you know how this pregnancy came to come to our family. In case you are wondering, Jason and I have been praying about this for a long time. I didn't want a huge age gap between this baby and the other kids but we never had the strong impression to start trying. So last May, we realized that Gunnar would be 4 before I even had another baby. We started trying which meant I had to stop taking this prescription that I had been taking hoping to lose weight (it wasn't working) going off that was so hard and I was sick for over 2 weeks where I couldn't walk very well, and was so lucky that my husband was able to be home with me. We had only been trying for 2 weeks and I had the strongest impression that I was pregnant which didn't make sense because after 4 years, I thought it would take at least a year and but still we had promised each other that if nothing happened within the summer we would stop trying. I took a test at my dr's office that was negative, (helping with the withdrawls) the following week, I took 3 tests and they were all positive. Obviously this baby knew the time frame that we had set and wanted to come to us. At times, it has been scary but for the most part I am so excited to have him here. I can't wait to meet him. There was a time where the specialist that I was seeing told me that we might have to induce early but as of now all the problems have cleared up. I can't wait for our last little baby to get here and we can continue and grow as an eternal family!
2 comments:
You are such an amazing mom! It is so fun to see your pictures. I am excited for you to have your baby. I am so happy things are going better with your pregnancy.
Love,
Shannon
So happy for your guys... have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment