These are just a few pictures of things we have been doing, Harley had a program in her class where they all sang, I had to be sneaky on taking pictures because she kept getting mad if I took her picture. She also stood in the back so I couldn't take them. Luckily Jason was able to leave work early so we could both be there. The picture of Gunnar was when we went with Novalee on her field trip to BYU for the Christmas around the World program. I was so tired that day because I had Gunnar with me I couldn't ride the school bus to BYU but when I got there they made me park in a completely different parking lot and had to walk to the building. Not a great day to not bring a coat too. I think Gunnar just had a sweatshirt on too. It was freezing! Then we also were able to go to Disney on Ice again. It was the princess on this time and it was so fun! We had spilled slushes on us and Gunnar almost had an accident because he didn't want to leave to go potty but luckily made it on time. We were close to the ice and the kids came home happy. The picture of Novalee's hair is how we did her hair for the Christmas program at the girls school. Harley didn't want a picture but we did the same hair to both girls. I did take video but I didn't download any videos yet to my computer and plus the program consists of Gunnar pulling the camera down to see through the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment