Some of you might want to see a post about Christmas, being woken up at 2 am I took one close up picture of each of the kids and blurry ones too. From then on until about 6 we were putting things together and taking things out of boxes.
We have spent the last 2 weeks cleaning and putting things out in the shed. We still have more to do. We are getting Gunnar a "fort" bed which is a loft bed with space for his new playsets underneath, however to do that Jason is going to have to put it together and buy 3 new mattresses since the girls need that also. We told the girls that they can get new sheet sets too since Gunnar is getting one. That means no more toddler bed for my getting bigger boy. This project will take a whole day to get set up not to mention the time to shop and wait for the kids to pick out what they want on their beds.
I think it should go with out the pictures though that my kids had a great Christmas, the girls each got dolls that need diaper changes, numerous barbies and a new Snow White cottage. They got things for their dolls like a playpen and a stroller and high chairs. They got little princess playsets that haven't been played with. Novalee was lovingly given a microphone from Grandpa and Kathy. Still don't like that we were woken up Christmas morning over and over from Novalee telling the other kids what to do. Gunnar got more Bakugans then we can count in case you don't know what those are, we called those monster balls at first, its supposed to be part of a game but we haven't figured that out yet Gunnar just wants to have his monsters attack us and if we want to win we are told thats not how you play, he got a batcave, a dinosaur castle and a toystory playset with figures for all those different playsets with them. Luckily we got those ones last and they came with the figures so we didn't have to buy any extra. That is only a small portion of what they were given for Christmas. Maybe I will take pictures of the kids playing with their new toys later, maybe not. I still have a lot to do to get ready for the baby.We finally got the carseat this weekend and now I need to go buy some clothes. We didn't save much from Gunnar but thats okay its just the matter of having enough energy to go shopping.
Jason took the girls to get their nails done last night and they had so much fun! They can't wait to go to school tomorrow and show them off. I wanted to get a mani and pedi but since I am pregnant that wasn't an option. Gunnar and I went and got ice cream and Jason sat with the girls and helped them pick out their colors and all that fun stuff.
School starts tomorrow Jason and I are both going to only go part time this semester. It will be nice to have a chance to clean the house without my kids following us pulling stuff out as we clean. I have loved having Jason home but time is up and he needs to go back to work, and the girls get to go back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment