January 31, 2010

3 WEEKS!!

This week, I have 3 weeks left. Which finally doesn't seem so long! Its great knowing that I could have him any day, which in reality I most likely won't until my due date, but still I am so excited. I still haven't gotten around to taking a pregnant picture of me which is okay since I look miserable everyday. I put makeup on one day last week, went to check on the girls in their afterschool art class, they didn't see me, but when I picked them up, they ran out to the car asking why I had makeup on. I guess the word got around. We are pretty much ready for the baby to get here. Well, I guess as ready as we are going to be. We bought all the baby things a few weeks ago and yesterday we stocked our pantry and freezer. There is a store going out of business by Jason's work so we have a huge supply of baby lotion, they were pretty much out of diapers by the time we went over there but Jason was able to buy a few packages. We were also able to stock up on non food items. After being too tired to go to the store for groceries for the last 2 months, it is SO nice to finally have food in this house again!
I am waiting for something to be shipped from Walmart and I want to get a digital camera still but we have time.
So lucky me I get to wait for the next few weeks, trying to keep up on housework and homework for me and the kids. Crossing my fingers that pretty soon my baby will be here!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Almost there! The last few weeks always seem to last the longest.