(He wasn't really asleep in this picture, I told him he had to take it off around his neck but he wanted a picture first)
Today while we were waiting for our ramen noodles to cool down at lunch Gunnar was telling me what he was going to do when he grows up. The majority of it was about Jason and I.
Gunnar: When I grow up I am going to slap you and Daddy.
Me: Why we don't slap you
Gunnar: I am going to slap your faces
Me: We don't do that to you why would you do that to us?
Gunnar: You are mean and put me in time out
Me: Well you don't make good choices and have to go to time out
Gunnar: You and Daddy are mean and I am going to slap you and Daddy and Novalee because she tattles.
Aren't I a great parent
No comments:
Post a Comment