April 6, 2011

I should be posting about December

I should be posting but I am busy doing homework, whats new I know. However we are also MOVING next week. Slightly excited but very stressed. You know its sad when you start crying about all the work you have to do in addition to all the everyday things you do anyways at Walmart AND at Taco Bell when they say "hi how are you ?"

2 comments:

Marie said...

You can do it Katrina! Let people help you. When I look back to when we moved after just having a baby, it was such a nightmare at the time but it all got done even if everything wasn't as organized as planned. Just keep your eye on the goal and look forward to a fun summer in a new house!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

I hope you are surviving! Moving is so stressful! Congrats on your new place! Axel is so darn cute! I love all of the quotes you have on the side! It was fun to get caught up on your adorable family! I hope all is well with you Katrina!