April 28, 2011

We are in our new house!

We have been here for a few weeks, I still have just a few things at the other house in the shed. It feels so nice that our goal of buying a house is finally out of the way, now we can do more fun things like fixing up the house, working on Jason's Nova (which as of last night is at our new house), going to AZ (which I always am up to do, however Jason doesn't want to go over the summer, I don't know why yet), and going to Disneyland (next year over Spring Break). Maybe eventually I will take pictures of the new house and update the blog I am still at Dec, which I have no real good reason why I didn't blog about that yet. Maybe because I don't want to admit how few pictures I took of the kids opening presents.  The more kids you get the more you have to do as they open presents or something.

1 comment:

Carrilyne said...

Forget catching up! Move to the present! I want to see pics of the new house! I want to come visit! Can't wait until school is over we will have to play!