May 19, 2011
Finally December!!
I know its 6 months ago and all but I want to show something that happened. Just so we remember it. Of course it was busy with me and my finals and then the Christmas season. I was really sad this year since we couldn't put out all the decorations since our house and become increasingly small to us. Not to mention Axel started walking during this month and was pulling everything down. Luckily we got to have a tree up. The girls got Nintendo DSI's and Gunnar got a talking bigfoot that does flips. Axel got an activity center which was perfect since he started walking a week before. There was a huge snowstorm on the last day of school before Christmas break. I went to start the car to take Jason to work and I saw how deep the snow was and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to take him. I couldn't just have him take the car since I had to help with 2 parties that day so I had to hurry pack bags for the boys so we could spend the day at his school. Half of the kids made it to school. Most of the kids walk but the buses that do go to the school were late. I wonder if the kids just stood there at the stop until the buses came. Some teachers weren't able to make it. Even though we were stuck at the school all day we had a lot of fun. There were treats brought in both classes that Gunnar had. The school fed us lunch and then there was hot chocolate for all the employees so Gunnar and I had hot chocolate too. Santa came to the school and brought a check that was donated by a local company with gift bags for the kids.
As you can tell my picture taking skills Christmas morning weren't that good. I only took one of each child but they are so horribly dark I can't tell if I got a picture of each of the 4 kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment