March was all about getting a house. Anyways the house I had orginally liked in November and the same one that we bid on but then didn't get it came up again. They called and asked if we wanted it and of course we did. I was so stressed worried about little details, like about FHA inspections scared me to death! I was so worried it wouldn't pass and if it didn't then we would have to negotiate with the sellers to fix it. I could barely focus on anything. Well my focus was worse then normal.
Jason ended up going to Las Vegas to help a friend move things out of his grandma's apartment after she passed away. It ended up being snowy and extremely scary. I couldn't sleep, I was without a car, and then when Jason called and said talk to him to stay awake while he was driving. I was so relieved to hear him since he was up for basically 24 hours I was also so scared for him. Luckily he made it home safe and we were out for the next day.
This picture is of Novalee when they had their formal dinner at school. They had to practice manners. Parents were invited but I was the only one that showed up so I took a picture and then I left. I kept getting dirty looks from her all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment