May 20, 2011
May 2011
This month isn't over but thats okay. Its been a fun month. I turned 30! I feel so old. I am still adjusting to this new house. Its kind of funny but the thing that is the hardest is that it is a lot more work to clean since there are so many rooms it has been hard to adjust to a new cleaning routine. I am just a dork I guess. Axel got really sick this month for like a week with fevers that were around 104. We took him to the instacare and they just said that they didn't know what it was but if anything else happened to take him in to the ER. The next day his nose started bleeding and was walking really funny like into walls and stuff. We called and they told us to take him into the ER. We had gotten his fever under control but if we tried to take him off his medicine it would go back up. The ER told us we just had to let it run its course. That really stunk because we were scared of his high fevers. So after too much money spent in co pays, hours at the insta care and the ER we just basically did at home treatments. Gunnar and I were exploring our new neighborhood but then it has been raining alot which is good but then we are stuck inside. I remember a few years ago when it rained non stop in May and June I think, our grass was so high that the girls were afraid to go and play in the backyard. I better go now. I got Axel to bed early (Yay skipped pm nap today) and the girls are downstairs probably fighting. Gunnar is asking me his password and I am hoping that tomorrow I can take pictures of the house if Jason will mow the yard (what he can for now). Crossing fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment