We also spent a lot of the month looking at houses. I hated it. We started at the cheapest houses and went up. It was such a stressful time we shopped around with different mortage companies. We had a miscommunication with someone who thought they were our relator. The house I wanted since November when I started looking at houses was on the more expensive side of our budget luckily it went down and we were able to afford it. We bid on it but they had another bid so they took the other bid since we bid so low. I was so mad but what could I do.
May 19, 2011
Feb 2011
We also spent a lot of the month looking at houses. I hated it. We started at the cheapest houses and went up. It was such a stressful time we shopped around with different mortage companies. We had a miscommunication with someone who thought they were our relator. The house I wanted since November when I started looking at houses was on the more expensive side of our budget luckily it went down and we were able to afford it. We bid on it but they had another bid so they took the other bid since we bid so low. I was so mad but what could I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment