December 23, 2007

I think someone is allergic




We spent the night at my mom's house a few weeks ago and Novalee was playing with the cats when we got home her eyes were red and itchy. We figured that she must be allergic to cats. Then yesterday we went to my dads and she played with his dog. Her eye was so swollen that she couldn't open it very wide. I took these pictures a few hours after we got home. (She kept posing for the camera)


*Bonus news! Bonny is back in town and I am so happy. We get her until the 30th. I know she misses Junaid but hopefully we can see him in March.

6 comments:

Kyla said...

Poor Novalee... what a day!

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful day!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Poor girl! So I guess there won't be many pets in your house, huh? I love Gunner's beautiful toenails!
I hope you had Merry Christmas!

McLerran Family said...

I'm allergic to cats too. That's so sad that her eyes got all swollen!

Crystal said...

Awww- was it just the one eye? I wonder if she got hair in that one or something. Poor thing- she was finally getting used to animals!

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonny said...

I miss you! Thanks for driving with me to the airport today!