January 1, 2008

Novalee and Harley




When Bonny first came here I went to my mom's house and she got the girls dressed up with makeup and did their hair, Harley loved to smile for the camera. I tried to do different poses with her but she just wanted to look at the camera. Novalee loved to pose for the camera. I had to tell her to stop posing and just look at the camera. The girls loved getting dressed up. They loved having fun with Bonny.

4 comments:

*Amy * said...

Ahhh.... this is what you have to look forward to. Don't let them grow up too fast! I am scared to think of my daughter wearing makeup and flirting with the camera- yikes!Boys are less scary in my opinion:)

Lucia said...

Beautiful girls. Your younger daughter looks so much like you.

Lisa said...

It is so crazy to be able to see you in your girls!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Oh, they are both so beautiful!