.jpg)
Novalee: If you don't help me make my bed, you are going to smoke when you grow up.
Harley: I don't want to smoke when I grow up, I don't want to go to jail
Novalee: Its not fun being in jail they make you work really hard
Harley: Does the food taste good
Novalee: No the food in prison is so bad and you have to clean all the time
Harley: Are they nice to people
Novalee: No
Harley: I don't want to go to prison
Novalee: You need to help me make my bed
Harley: MOM!!! I DON'T WANT TO SMOKE WHEN I GROW UP AND NOVALEE SAID I HAVE TOO!!
Harley: I don't want to smoke when I grow up, I don't want to go to jail
Novalee: Its not fun being in jail they make you work really hard
Harley: Does the food taste good
Novalee: No the food in prison is so bad and you have to clean all the time
Harley: Are they nice to people
Novalee: No
Harley: I don't want to go to prison
Novalee: You need to help me make my bed
Harley: MOM!!! I DON'T WANT TO SMOKE WHEN I GROW UP AND NOVALEE SAID I HAVE TOO!!
6 comments:
LOL!! That is so funny! Novalee must be funny to have around. :P
Your kids are so funny!
LOL! That is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!
LOL! I needed a good laugh today
Smoking is a bad threat! Randon likes to tell people who smoke that they are going to die:) Hehe. The people always give us dirty looks and yet, what can you say to a kid with only good intentions?
that's hilarious!
Post a Comment