Ok so I went to pick up Novalee from school today and on the wall, the kids had written their new year's resolutions. Novalee's was to be "good in bed" it sounds so funny to me but I know she got in trouble last night for playing in her bed and not sleeping. Maybe that was it.
7 comments:
I am laughing SOOO FREAKIN HARD right now. That just made my night. Can I quote this on my blog? Too many people would get a laugh out of it. I will quote it if you give me permission. You must be so proud:)
Yes you can quote me. My kids are just great That wasn't my resolution too in case you were wondering.
That is so funny! Did her teacher ask for an explanation or anything? That is something that you can tell her future husband before she gets married or something. Classic...
That is soooo funny! I got a good laugh out of it!
I wish we had on video when Novalee 1st told her teacher- that would have been soo funny!
Katrina that is so funny!! That sounds like something you would have said when you were younger. Hopefully you are doing great, I have not talked to you in a long, long time!!
Oh man... kids say the funniest things huh?? You've got to take a picture of that or something and then show it to her when she gets older! It's soooo funny!!
Post a Comment