I know I just wrote a story about Novalee but, this has had me laughing so I thought I should mention it. Novalee was playing with Jason's hair one day and I started laughing and told her not to play with Daddy's hair because it was greasy because Daddy hadn't washed it yet. So she started licking her comb and said "Mmmm I love grease!" It was so gross but I couldn't stop laughing. Yeah Jason is going to get so mad at this but it was funny.
4 comments:
That is so so funny!! I was laughing out loud! I can totally see Arwen saying something like that!
hahaha! That made me laugh out loud! how funny
That is too funny!
I am glad that you are officially grown up now. I would love to take our boys to Disneyland. Hopefully one day soon!
Lol! How often does Jason read your blog?
Post a Comment