January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007


















Our kids woke us up at 3:30 am. They were so excited. Novalee got a princess barbie castle and a carriage with a new barbie Harley got a stroller, car seat ,a swing and a new doll not to mention her white care bear that she has been asking for for months and Gunnar got dinosaurs. Once Gunnar saw his dinosaur he didn't want to open anything else. We got him to open one thing finally but then it was some shoes so he didn't go for anymore.












They had a wonderful Christmas we spent time at Grandpa Art and Kathys in Salt Lake. They went to Grandma Karen and Grandpa Roberts house in Spanish Fork and Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jerry here in Provo. The kids were given so much and had so much fun. I was so excited because they were so excited. I forgot my camera when I went to my Dad's and I was too tired when I went to my Mom's and to Jason's parents house that I didn't take pictures. Hopefully Bonny emails me some pictures of Christmas that she took later. (HINT!)













3 comments:

Bonny said...

Yikes. I keep forgetting to upload my pictures from the camera. I'll try and do it today. :P

Lucia said...

wow santa was nice to you guys. Looks like so much fun! I want to come play.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and a very busy one too! I'm sure you were tired! Fun toys!