.jpg)
Ok I have been annoyed by so many things lately so I thought you should know
- Why can people not tie their shoes? Don't they know how dangerous it is to have shoelaces flying everywhere? Not to mention that it is a risk because your shoes might fall off and they would fall down. Also have you ever seen those shoelaces?? GROSS!!
- People walking down the sidewalk. People walk down the sidewalk and sometimes get in my way when I am trying to get out of my driveway. Don't they know what reverse lights mean?? It means that I am backing up so move it. I hate honking my horn so that they will move.
- Stupid people. Need I say more?
- I am soo annoyed that sometimes I forget what I am talking about while I am talking. Duh why do people bother me? Then I won't forget what I am talking about.
- I can't stand the color green. In my house Christmas colors are red and pink. Green is for frogs and dinosaurs not Christmas trees.
- I hate when people take my picture and my eyes are closed. Can't they wait until I open them? Really how rude is that?
- I cannot stand people on the news. They look like total dorks, "Ha ha, um I think, um, I think that 50 people died last night. Not that its funny but I farted during the commercial so thats funny, um I think."
- When they have a marathon of Ghost Hunters and they show the same episodes as a few weeks ago instead of ones they haven't aired in a few months!
- When I wake up and my Christmas tree somehow has its ornaments moved around. I fix them everyday but I have a feeling I have nighttime wanderers around my house.
- That people get offended too easy. Relax. Not everything is about you.
- I can't stand when my kids don't live up to their potential. Last night I was trying to teach Novalee long division and all she wanted to do was memorize her multiplication tables
- Don't you hate it when the tooth fairy forgets to come because she fell asleep?
3 comments:
Ooh, ooh, can I play? I am currently annoyed with:
-People that walk slow in front of you and know you are there but still won't move to the side. It's worse when you move to get in front of them, but they move 2" so you can't get by them.
-the statement "I guess that I'll be okay with just you." :(
-the fact that I really need to mop
-walking in the snow and getting my shoes and socks soaked through.
I can think of more... but I'm getting more annoyed, maybe I should stop. :P
When I worked at RC Willey it felt like someone annoying came in every day. You would think people would have more sense!
You should have said hi! I probably wasn't wearing any makeup either! Did you see me working? A friend of mine started up a new business and I have been helping out just a few times a week during Christmas. Stop by if you see me again!
You crack me up! Are you doing anything fun over the holidays?
Post a Comment