November 30, 2007
A dumb man
ok so anyways now that I have said so many weird things about me I have to mention what happened Monday night. I picked Jason up from class at about 9:45 so we headed to Toysrus really quick to pick something up for Harley's present. Jason goes in at like 9:55. 5 minutes later the entry doors automatically lock so people can't come in. Around 10:10 this guy pulls up runs to the front doors and realizes that the store is closed but since he sees workers still in there, he tries to pry the front doors apart. It was so funny watching this grown man try to pry a door open when the store is closed. You would think he would just deal with it. (sorry I watch kids nation) So when Jason leaves the store this guy comes in through the exit doors that open automatically and he gets in the store but they make him leave. I thought it was funny. I didn't know people are that dumb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha. People are stupid. I'll bet he forgot his kid's birthday or something.
That is too funny. I would have gotten a good laugh too.
hahaha.....I bet he didn't think anyone was watching him......do you ever wonder about the dumb things you do when you don't think anyone is watching? I don't even wanna go there.
Post a Comment