November 24, 2007

I was tagged, forever ago!!

Ok I have been tagged more then once but I will do this one right now. Just so you know I hate dial up computers,


6 things about me that you probably don't know these all probably sound really weird since these are things I usually don't like to tell people.





1 - People bother me all the time. Sometimes I can't stand being around other people especially when I know that they are being fake. I am not saying I don't like to be around my friends. Its one things to be polite and be shy or just act a certain way but when someone just is fake or just has a bad attitude on everything. Or when they say something really stupid like "Don't use lysol because it has things they use to embalm bodies" Duh that really bothered me when I heard that. I had a nice answer for that but still I get so annoyed. That is a big reason that I just like to keep to myself a lot. I don't mind.


2 - I hate my feet. You probaby wouldn't guess since I wear my sandals everyday. They are so dry and cracked I can't stand them. Someone told me probably 10 or more years ago that my toes look they had been cut in half since they are short. I hate my feet.



3 - If I miss church because I am sick or we are going somewhere that day, I stress so much about missing church. I have been like that since I started going back by myself when Novalee was just a baby. Then when I had Harley it was even more hard to deal with 2 kids under 2 by myself. If I didn't go I felt so much guilt and I couldn't tell Jason because he would think it was people at church who were giving me a hard time for missing but it was me not them. Even when my nephew died, I had a hard time feeling ok for missing church. I think I am too hard on myself for not being perfect but I know that if I don't force myself to do things I don't feel like doing then I worry that they won't get done later.



4 - I had a really bad car accident on the freeway in Dec of 2000. I lost control of my car and a semi hit me. Luckily with some miracle (seriously) I only had whiplash. As I was spinning across the freeway, I thought I was going to die. Since then I am so paranoid and still sometimes I have dreams that something is happening and I am going to die, I will wake up catching my breath and just in a daze because I am so scared. It was seriously a traumatic event for me that I still worry about.

5 - I waste too much time blog hopping. I do it all the time instead of the things I am supposed to be doing. Jason thinks I am really dumb to do it but I just do. I can't ever just sit and watch tv I have to be doing something. I don't know why I even care to do it as much as I do since I don't know the people or I haven't talked to them in a really long time. Its really sad and I try to spend more time off the computer instead of online when I am bored but when I do, I find my DVR.

6 - I think I spend too much time thinking about what I don't have and not enough time being grateful for what I have. Its frustrating that we still don't own a house and in reality probably shouldn't buy until we take care of other financial responsibilities first and Jason finishes school. I get sad thinking we are not living in the house that our kids will finish growing up in because I was hoping we could be in our home before our kids were older and that they could come home from school and just talk about their memories in their house growing up. I know it sounds stupid and kids rarely live in the same house their whole life but Novalee will probably be around 8 or 9 before we get our permanent house. We have been fortunate to have only moved 2 times and this rental is ok but I think I need to take advantage of it more and appreciate the low monthly payment and learn to enjoy what I have.

Ok that is some weird things about me, just don't think I am too strange now. This is stuff not a lot of people know about me.

4 comments:

*Amy * said...

I can relate with you on so many levels:) I have the shortest toes, I bet I have you beat in that arena. About guilt and church- dude I was prosecuted as a kid. Now I just say to hell with it and all of them. I go for me and for my family. If someone is bored enough to keep tallies on how often you are or are not there, then they need to seriously get a life. Try to blow it off. You are so strong to have gone by yourself with your kids at one point and should be commended. I also get the "near-death" thing. I feel like a walking time bomb being pregnant after my run-in with death with the last birth. Life is hard but you are stronger than most for getting through it all. I think you are pretty darn cool too if that means anything.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Katrina, I love you. You are so great! That is crazy about your car accident. It really is a miracle. I spend too much time blogging too. It is so addicting, huh? Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

haha, I can SO relate with number 1! There are some uh, REALLY interesting people in the neighborhood we live in right now. That's all I'll say about that. Did you know that I got in a major car accident on the freeway too?!?! I would never have guessed about the missing church guilt thing! I don't think the things you shared were wierd at all.........does that make me wierd? I think you're just real. =)

Bonny said...

I think I knew a lot of this stuff! But I still like to hear it, anyway... You are so awesome. I love you!