I don't know but maybe there is a Jason there. That is a common name.
2. There is a picture of my house where I am standing by mickey mouse. What is the color of the shirt I am wearing?If you don't know I am so mad at you its gray
3. What was my address of my house when I lived in St. Johns?
1420 w 6th N, St. Johns AZ
4. How did Jason cut his hair in the summer of 2006 that I didn't like?
A dorky Mohawk that was crooked thanks to me
5. My mom cut the paw of a cat what was its name?
Lucky
6. Who was I in love with in 6th grade?
Patrick Swayze to name one
7. What toy was used as a bribe to get my friends to clean my room for me?
A magic 8 ball, I was actually supposed to be cleaning my room my mom left and said I had to clean so I could go to the fair but instead I called my friends over and whoever cleaned the most in my room got to play with the 8 ball but instead they cleaned and by the time they were done I think my mom came home so I had to hide them in the closet
8. According to my awesome uncle Brian, who am I related to?
The headless horseman from the story "Sleepy Hollow"and our bloodline is cursed because of it
9. What did Jason have the author of The Christmas Jar sign in our book?
To Jason's awesome wife (It was funny because the author's name is Jason too)
10. At one of the dances I went to in high school Evangeline and I had a problem with the air freshener in her car, what was it?
We opened the whole air freshener and we smelt like pine so strong all night
11. What was the name of my math teacher that later ended up working with my husband and I, and I still to this day, can't call him by his first name.
Mr Kyte
12. My little sister one time thought something scary about all of our family. That when she was sleeping we were doing what and who were we really?
Bonny thought we were all aliens and at night we would stay up late and talk about how we were going to kill her
13. In high school what would we ask the guys at BYU when we were sluffing school and driving around campus?
We would drive around in Lisa's car and I would be the one to ask them to give me five. Most just gave me a strange look
14. How many times does Jason have my name tattooed on him?
None the dork
15. What is my favorite show that my DVR has to record every week?
Ghost Hunters
16. How many step brothers and step sisters do I have?
6
17. What is our next vacation that we are planning on next year?
Disneyland
18. What is the name of Harley's boyfriend that I caught her kissing last week?
Our scarecrow by the front door. It was a tender moment
19. What fellow blogger likes to put her daughter in the trunk of the car just like I do?
Monica
20. What blogger secretly looks up to me?
Everyone
21. I was offered a job last week but since I didn't want to have to wake up by 8:00 am I turned it down what was it?
My own reality show
22. Who do I know that had their house broken into last week but scared away the intruder when she yelled, "Don't come in yet! I am washing the dishes!"
Libby
23. What did I do last year that ended up in a yelling argument in the kindergarten class last year?
I told the principal that the boy who choked Novalee needed to know you can't choke people
24. In your opinion where do babies come from?
Amy and Lucia to name some maybe Kate??
25. What is the name of my famous former brother in law? (Bonny's ex, not the troll though)
Josh Groban, Novalee told a bunch of people at the store also.
26. What is the name of the fan club I started recently?
We love Betty
27. Do you have anything else you want to know about me?
Well no one answered this one so random thing. I can't find Gunnar's coat or shoes!! AHH It's getting cold!
3 comments:
I think I got at least 2 write! I think you should start another babysitters club.
Hey from Michael and Kyla! Your family picture is amazing! Hopefully we can keep in better touch now we are in the blogging world!!!
I did get a couple right. You are so funny! That was fun to read.
Post a Comment