Well I have been so busy lately and I am looking forward to December because school will be over!! I have had so much to do, I am kind of worried because one class I forget to email the assignments to my teacher. She said I was ok but then I forgot to turn another assignment in.
3 comments:
Thanks! It's like instant gratification! Lovely...
Good luck on the remainder of your semester! I seriously don't know how you do it with three kids. You must be wonder-woman!
I have nightmares about school sometimes. I dream that I am in a class and never go ( because I forget!) and I flunk the class. I figure when I start my masters I wont have to take any classes I hate so I should be in better shape. I am finally done with math and spanish for the rest of my life! I am so glad my bachelors degree is over!
Post a Comment