


Ok I will get to the answers on my quiz later and I was tagged but life is busy and I am trying to pay more attention to my kids not the computer. Its been crazy we have had some really stressful days where I feel like crying Halloween was so fun. We went to the ward's Halloween Party and went trick or treating upstairs. They decorated doorway's along the primary hall and it was so fun for the kids. Then we came home and went up and down our street. The kids got so much candy that Harley's bag broke.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Soooo cute!!
I LOVE the costumes! I am so jealous! I wish I got to be a Care Bear when I was a kid! All three look absolutely adorable! I wish we could have seen them in person...we didn't get any tick-or-treaters in our student apartment this year in NYC. Shocker. I miss living in a house...even if it was a basement!
-Kate
Thanks for inviting us to the UVSC Halloween party! I know it was crazy but it was still so fun to get out and Kate loves your girls.
They all look so adorable in their costumes! I am glad that the fireman costume worked out for Gunner. So cute!!!
Post a Comment