Ok I was tagged by Lucia but she needs to come and comment on my blog so I am giving you all a quiz about me I will post the answers later. Who ever gets these all right gets a smile from me.
1. What is the name of my cousin 5 times removed?
2. There is a picture of my house where I am standing by mickey mouse. What is the color of the shirt I am wearing?
3. What was my address of my house when I lived in St. Johns?
4. How did Jason cut his hair in the summer of 2006 that I didn't like?
5. My mom cut the paw of a cat what was its name?
6. Who was I in love with in 6th grade?
7. What toy was used as a bribe to get my friends to clean my room for me?
8. According to my awesome uncle Brian, who am I related to?
9. What did Jason have the author of The Christmas Jar sign in our book?
10. At one of the dances I went to in high school Evangeline and I had a problem with the air freshener in her car, what was it?
11. What was the name of my math teacher that later ended up working with my husband and I, and I still to this day, can't call him by his first name.
12. My little sister one time thought something scary about all of our family. That when she was sleeping we were doing what and who were we really?
13. In high school what would we ask the guys at BYU when we were sluffing school and driving around campus?
14. How many times does Jason have my name tattooed on him?
15. What is my favorite show that my DVR has to record every week?
16. How many step brothers and step sisters do I have?
17. What is our next vacation that we are planning on next year?
18. What is the name of Harley's boyfriend that I caught her kissing last week?
19. What fellow blogger likes to put her daughter in the trunk of the car just like I do?
20. What blogger secretly looks up to me?
21. I was offered a job last week but since I didn't want to have to wake up by 8:00 am I turned it down what was it?
22. Who do I know that had their house broken into last week but scared away the intruder when she yelled, "Don't come in yet! I am washing the dishes!"
23. What did I do last year that ended up in a yelling argument in the kindergarten class last year?
24. In your opinion where do babies come from?
25. What is the name of my famous former brother in law? (Bonny's ex, not the troll though)
26. What is the name of the fan club I started recently?
27. Do you have anything else you want to know about me?
5 comments:
Well, I can't say that I can answer any of these but I am looking forward to the answers. So did you really bribe your friends to clean your room when you were a kid? That's hilarious! I'll take a guess at number 15: Ghost Hunters and number 17: Disneyland. I guess I already have number 22 right too since it was me.
I'm glad your blog is working now.
I feel sad that I don't know most of the answers! Except for the ones about me. Speaking of which, the scary thing was when I was taking a bath. I would be the most afraid. I had to keep the door open, or I would wonder. :P Are you going to give the answers?
YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED! (sorry I'm slow) Refer to my blog to get the details.
so for your questions: #6 patrick swayze #7 your barbie with the long long hair? (faint recolection)#14 Zero #26 The babysitters club! Tell me if I got these wrong.
Yeah, I don't know hardly anything but since I lived on the same street as you as a kid... ( ) West, 6th North was the street. Don't remeber the house number. My g-parents still live across the street though and I still think of it as "Katrinas house" my parents have lived down the road by the airport for a long time now though so they dont live in the same house either. Too small.
Post a Comment