October 16, 2007

How to make Poison

4 comments:

*Amy * said...

Yeah I will sign in here later and see if I can see what might be the problem. Email support services though. The Groban cd has been out since last week but I only found out about it today. It is an awesome cd! Yay for Josh Groban!

*Amy * said...

I was going to say to switch back to your old format but I still can't read the posts. Maybe contact support services if you havent already. What a pain.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

What a bummer that your posts still aren't working. Do you want me to drop off that fireman outfit sometime?

Lucia said...

I guess something's up with your blog. I'm missing all your humorous stuff you say, like how to make poison, come on Halloween's almost here! I'd like to know...and HEy I've made my blog private, so if you're still interested in viewing it. e-mail me and i'll send you an invite.