I am taking a human development class at school and we were talking about a child's idea of where babies come from. My teacher had a good story. When his kids were younger his 5 year old came to think that to have babies the mom and dad got naked and held hands skipping over a hill. So I asked my kids (separately) where babies come from.
Novalee - "Well, ____ said, that you have to be sexy to have a baby." ( I didn't put in the girl's names)
Harley - "A mommy puts a baby in her tummy then drinks lots of milk and the baby grows."
I thought all of you mommies would appreciate this.
7 comments:
That's hilarious! Now you have some good ones to tell too.
...So what did your grandma say when she found out you had not taken her advice or couldn't since you were pregnant with Gunnar? And your girls are cute!
Randon thinks our baby will be three years old and will come out with a train in his/her hand to play with him. I don't think he cares how it got in my stomach:) He also thinks we are having both a BOY and a GIRL. We told him we were having one and he gets upset and says he WANTS BOTH!
that is too cute!
I remember asking my mom how the baby gets out of your stomach when it's born. She delicately, but honestly told me it comes out between your legs. I remember thinking she meant that it would tear a whole through my inner-thighs and come out that way. Ouch! (Not that it's painless as is)
Kids say the funniest things! They're so innocent.
They are soo cute... I only wish it were that easy to make a baby! We've got to do a little more than look sexy drink lots of milk!
Post a Comment