October 1, 2007

About Monica

Ok so Monica just called and said this it, "Monica ______, you know Eric's wife??" Well silly Monica, I would know who you were if you had just said Monica. Just to show you how well I actually know you here are some facts about Monica.

  • My kids remember her
  • She has a husband named Eric and a daughter named Nora
  • I said hi to her before
  • One time I almost hit a dog and I told myself to tell Monica next time I saw her
  • When she was growing up she had a dog named Brownie
  • She has blond hair and blue eyes
  • She has a car
  • Her name starts with a "M"
  • It ends with a "A"
  • She saved a grasshopper from a burning home
  • She can play the violin
  • Monica was born with an extra toe on her left foot but chose to remove it after kids started calling her "11" when she was 12 years old.
  • She always tells me how gorgeous I am
  • I know her
  • She has 2 eyes
  • She has never been on Judge Judy
  • She uses Geico Insurance


That's Monica!

1 comment:

eric and monica said...

wow she sounds lame