It looks like it worked! (your blog!) So I have been trying to get melissa to get a blog already. I think she might do it. if I show her how to do the custom stuff. She's afraid she won't be able to figure out how to do the cute stuff. And satya! I'm still trying to talk her into getting a computer. She and her husband are not computer people! So they live in the stoneage when it comes to that. I'm looking forward to your posts!
2 comments:
It looks like it worked! (your blog!) So I have been trying to get melissa to get a blog already. I think she might do it. if I show her how to do the custom stuff. She's afraid she won't be able to figure out how to do the cute stuff. And satya! I'm still trying to talk her into getting a computer. She and her husband are not computer people! So they live in the stoneage when it comes to that. I'm looking forward to your posts!
So it works now? Write us a new post!
Post a Comment