Well, since my blogger finally works, there was a lot going on that everyone missed. Now I have forgotten it all and I am busy emailing Bonny while I am putting off cleaning my house which has built up a mess since Gunnar has been sick. I enjoyed holding him while I have been watching Ghost Hunters and TLC. I am slacking on some things outside the house though like I still need to go to pick up a costume for Gunnar that I am borrowing from someone.
I feel so bad for my kids lately we have been soo busy with all these things I have planned for them that I can't do all the fun things when we are home with the kids like we used to. I already know next semester, I am not going to go full time. When Gunnar got sick I had to cancel 5 things planned. I need to get a schedule! Anyways, this is really boring so I will go cause some drama and write more later!
1 comment:
Of course we missed you. We love reading your blogs! We're so glad your site is working now!! Can't wait for more!
Post a Comment