February 20, 2008

Ok so maybe I am too dramatic

Well, I figured out something smart, while I changed my email address for my blogger account, I didn't change it for my comments, suprising considering I am so close to perfect.
Anyways earlier this month was my beautiful nieces birthday. I didn't go to her party because I was feeling lightheaded and dizzy. I felt like that for lke 2 weeks. Finally after considering some serious diseases that I had, I realized it was stress.
So this Sunday, I was sitting in Relief Society and I suddenly just felt so sick and achy. I got up and got Jason and we took the kids and went home. I thought I had the flu and that I was so sick I was going to go to the hospital. So after sitting at home crying and coming so close to death on Monday, I gave in and went to the doctor on Tuesday. While we were walking back the nurse told someone not to go in one of the rooms since someone who had influenza had been in there. I thought I might have to call everyone in my ward and tell them that I might have exposed them to a deady disease. I go to the back and they do a strep test and they check all these things on me. The devestating news is that Cafe Rio's salads have 2100 calories!!! The other news is that I have a bad cold. So sympathy for me please.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

2100 calories?!?! Say it isn't so?!? Why in the heck is it called a salad then? I think they should call something else. I can't think of anything clever to call it. I'm sorry that you are sick! I was beginning to worry since I hadn't heard from you in awhile. But it's good that it's not something serious, right?

Crystal said...

Oh my gosh- I love those salads! I can't believe there can be that many calories!