that's a lot of snow! how fun!
I am going to bug you until you tell me why you couldn't go to Julia's party. Is it scandalous?
I wish I loved the snow like I did when we were little. Remember eating the snow at Hillcrest apartments? LOL
Looks like I have more snow at my house, however I know Utah sees it more. Good luck with that. I have personally come to hate it this year.
So you're tagged, ok? I'm not sure how to properly tag someone. Trina, will you be my blog tutor? LOL.
Trina- you need to post more!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that's a lot of snow! how fun!
I am going to bug you until you tell me why you couldn't go to Julia's party. Is it scandalous?
I wish I loved the snow like I did when we were little. Remember eating the snow at Hillcrest apartments? LOL
Looks like I have more snow at my house, however I know Utah sees it more. Good luck with that. I have personally come to hate it this year.
So you're tagged, ok? I'm not sure how to properly tag someone. Trina, will you be my blog tutor? LOL.
Trina- you need to post more!
Post a Comment