February 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!
A- Attached or single: Happily Attached
B- Best friend: Jason
C- Cake or Pie: Cake, it has frosting
D- Day of Choice: Saturdays will be pretty soon since Junior Jazz is ending
E- Essential Item: Diaper Wipes
F- Favorite Color: pink and purple
G- Gummie Worms or Bears: Gummie Bears are cuter
H- Hometown: Orem Utah
I- Indulgence{s}: Cafe Rio and a good book
J- January or July: January other then Novalee's birthday is in July
K- Kids: Novalee, Harley and Gunnar
L- Life is incomplete without: My Family
M- Marriage Date: Married for time April 20, 2000, married for eternity September 28, 2008. I guess I am technically a newlywed.
N- Number of siblings: 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges as long as they don't have that funny tasteto them
P- Phobias or Fears: Dying and my loved ones dying
R- Reason to smile:Disneyland
S- Season:Spring
T- Tag Three: Crystal, Kyla, and Erika
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: Yeah read above about Cafe Rio. Pork Salad!
W- Worst habit: I stress about everything
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds are so exciting when you are looking at your baby but, if you are looking to see something that might be a problem its really scary.
Y- Your favorite food: Depends on my mood
Z- Zimbabwee or New Zealand: Zimbabwee because it is cool to say

Where is the U???

1 comment:

klutzy k said...

soooo, miss newlywed, does that mean you get another honeymoon? :D