March 8, 2008

Sorry to all you many fans

I know I have been an incredible slacker on my blog, there has been a lot going on which is surprising because its me and I am really boring. I still have tons to write about which include a crazy guy on a bike following me around flipping me off., but I have loads of homework I need to do.
I just have some quick things to post about though for today,

  • I finally convinced Jason to upgrade our Internet so they are going to come on Monday to bring the modem, this will mean that my email address will change again, which I hate to do but Jason promised me that we will keep that one. This is coming as a result of Jason trying to do some homework online. While the new Internet is faster then our last one it is still dial up and its slow.

  • After taking some really cute pictures of my kids I decided that I am going to need to do a major new look with new pictures to my blog, expect it in the next few weeks. I might just wait until after Disneyland. Jason has set up 4 character meals for us which really surprised me but then he also set up Blue Bayou which is where I have always wanted to eat since I love Pirates of the Caribbean.

  • Lastly I decided as most of the blogs I look at, I am going to go private. So email me your address to my current email or my new email which I will post later. I have some emails in my address book but if I don't have your email or I don't really know you but yet you are fascinated by my interesting life just let me know. You can also just post a comment and since I approve all comments I just won't approve them. I think I will change to private on April 1. Maybe sooner I will let you know.
    Yeah my life is lame. Sorry

1 comment:

Bonny said...

I really wish you did update more. I feel like we rarely talk! Email me sometime, kay? I miss you a lot!