Today was an exciting day for us. Harley lost her first tooth! She seems too little to lose a tooth. She is only 5! Novalee was 5 but she was in kindergarten so that makes her seem older to me. I think Novalee was like 2 months older then Harley is now when she lost her first tooth.
I have a picture of her showing off her new grin but I will have to sneak it in this post later I am too lazy tonight. We have had a busy day.
I should just mention as I write this post that Novalee is an awesome reader. She can read so well and is now reading chapter books. Her favorite book is Flat Stanley. I haven't read it but she talks about it. She is also reading this post out loud as I write it and I hope she knows how much her Dad and I love and appreciate her. She is an important part of our family and we love her wonderful personality. We are so thankful for her and she is such a sweetheart. I love all my kids but I just wanted Novalee not to forget how much we love her.
1 comment:
She is so cute! Of course your daughter is a good reader. How could your children not be readers. Your like the queen of reading. Cute pic's.
Post a Comment