I went to Cafe Rio for my weekly reward to have a clean home and while I was stuck in traffic for like 5 minutes, I got bored and decided to prank call Jason. So I call and as soon as he answers I hang up. I don't have caller id and so this is so perfect for my house. I start laughing so hard and Harley asks what I was doing. I tell her I am making Daddy so mad. I call a few more times and hang up. I keep laughing at myself because I am incredibly funny and Harley said, "Mommy, do you know what would make Daddy so mad? We put a tree on him!" That made me laugh even harder. Then I call my dad and tell him to call Jason and just ask him random questions just don't tell him I told him to call. My dad calls Jason and then he calls me back and tells me how Jason sounded like he was mad when he said hello but then realized it was my dad.
I thought this was funny but then Jason asked if I kept calling and I couldn't stop laughing and he knew it was me. He was mad at me for a while but he got over it because it was funny and Jason needs to learn how to take a joke.
This reminded me of the time maybe 3 years ago my dad had me call his cousins office and tell the receptionist that I had heard on the radio that his office was doing free doctors appointments.
No comments:
Post a Comment