December 17, 2008

No more wire hangers!



Do you ever feel like you are going to loose it on your kids? Seriously I have felt like Joan Crawford lately, not because of all my boyfriends, but because my kids are driving me crazy! We went to my mom's house on Sunday night and the kids made a gingerbread house with her. We brought it home (fallen apart but then fixed when we got home) and since then its, "Mommy can I have some gingerbread?" no "Mommy can I have a gumball?" NO "Mommy can I have 2 gumballs?" NOOO!! "Mommy can I have 3 gumballs from the gingerbread house?" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


So then when Jason got home they started asking again. I then told them that if I heard another word about the gingerbread house then I would throw it away. Next thing I hear, "Daddy can I have some gingerbread house candy?" I look at Novalee and say, "What did I just say?" She turns to me and says, "Well, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Daddy"


Yeah, luckily I walked in the other room to get a break and the gingerbread house is still alive.


5 comments:

Bonny said...

Your gingerbread house is cute. Mine turned out horrible. The frosting was too runny, and windows dripped down to the ground. :(

Katrina said...

That actually wasn't mine it was a google image

Bonny said...

Really? It looks like the same kit that I got. I love your new background, by the way!

Lucia said...

It sounds like you are at my house! I am done with the candy already! I actually DID throw the gingerbread house away.

eric and monica said...

I put our gingerbread house on top of the fridge, but Nora is paying me back though by taking the ornaments off the tree like every day.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!