December 28, 2008
Stuck in Today
I know I still have so much to write about Christmas since the kids are spoiled rotten but, the girls were so excited to go to church today and wear their new dresses that they got from Grandpa Art and Kathy. We got up and looked outside, our tire has a slow leak and being cold has seemed to make it go faster. The tire was flat. We picked up the phone to call someone to come bring an air compressor to our house so we could leave and our phone was dead. Since our phone, cable and internet are all connected, we didn't have anything. Apparently Comcast was dead all day, we couldn't leave since our tire was so flat, I was not going to walk the kids to church so we were stuck at home, no way to call anyone, nothing to do but watch DVD's and listen to the girls play Barbies. I feel bad because for once the girls actually wanted to go to church and today is the last Sunday of the year which means next year they will have new classes. Oh well I have kids what can I do. Half the time it is just me running to teach my class anyways since our kids are so prone to being sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That dang comcast! We were so mad too! I would have been so frustrated too!
Your blog is always full of halarious stories. Well, being stuck at home all day is not fun. Anyway, glad to see you're all surviving the winter in Utah and hope you all had a great christmas!
Post a Comment