I know I haven't been keeping up with letting you all know my interesting life
well,
- Gunnar and I have been busy playing North Pole with the Little People Christmas set. For some reason that darn elf wants everyone to know how hard he works (story and pictures to come later)
- I have fallen in love with the free trial games on the comcast site my poor kids are being neglected and Harley told me yesterday that if the games make me mad why do I play them?
- I have been having fun being lazy
- I was getting all my homework done then got burned out and now I still need to finish it
-Well, the other day I was walking down the street and I found a wallet. I opened it up to see whose it was and oh my goodness, it belonged to Josh Groban he must have started stalking me again when he heard me sing along with his Christmas cd. I quickly flew to Montana where he has a home and I knew he was there. I knocked on the door and somehow he knew I was coming. I told him he needs to stop following me but I think I have caught glimpses of him every now and then.
Other then that things are ok. Nothing too much and nothing too great.
2 comments:
Yay for Josh Groban! He has a great Christmas album that I got for Christmas last year. He sings a classic french song that brings me back to my mission days. we miss you guys. sorry we missed you when we zipped through Utah for Thanksgiving. We'll meet up again some day.
-Mike
You should have told Josh that you wont get him in trouble if he gives you 100,000 every 2 months! :)
Post a Comment