
Since it is mostly Gunnar and I in the morning we like to run errands then. We took our friend Jared to preschool and then we went to Allens. On the way home Gunnar was so cute. He kept yelling, "Mommy! Mommy!" I kept asking him what he wanted. Finally he said, "You are supposed to say Gunnar!" Okay so after he again says "Mommy!" I say, "Gunnar" so Gunnar answered "Thank you" Okay.
As I was getting Gunnar out of the van he said, "Look Mommy! Its our birds!"
"Our birds? What are their names?"
"Star Trek and Star Trek."
He loves playing Star Trek with his Daddy
We are opening the front door and he points to the old hose in the corner by the front door.
"Mommy look our snake but its dead"
"Oh what is its name"
"Star Trek."
"Star Trek."
"Mommy wheres your Mommy?"
"Shes at work"
"My mommy is at work too"
"Shes at work"
"My mommy is at work too"
I am glad one person besides me sees this!
2 comments:
Ooooh girl! I totally see that you work all day long and most of the time into the wee hours of night! Being a mom is awesome and I wouldn't trade it for the whole world, but it makes it easier when we are appreciated
And you bug me about not updating enough! Geez!
Post a Comment