November 6, 2008

Cornbelly's with Grandpa and Kathy

We had so much fun at Cornbelly's




I can't remember why they only got half of their faces painted.







Novalee looks so gorgeous here. She kept waiting for the face painting but since the line was humongous we did that last.










This is how Gunnar spent time on the trampoline













They loved this. We tried telling them that this was the cornmaze but they are way too smart.















I think Harley looks so gorgeous here. Just relaxed and having fun.




I don't know why Julia is covering her eyes














Gunnar wanted to ride with Logan but I was worried that he would try to climb out and run away so I went with him after I barely fit into the cow car.








This is how Gunnar and Logan were that day. Gunnar loves and Logan and Logan is so great with him.













They had to squish in because some kids climbed in as we were getting the kids in to take their pictures. Like they were trying to beat our kids in.














The thing they loved most was the playgrounds there!

































































Gunnar loved this! He kept wanting to see the big lizard but when we went in he was scared and we had to come out.

3 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

The things we do for our kids, huh?? The cow car is too funny!

Carrilyne said...

I don't know how long Novalee has had that adorable haircut, but it is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Lisa said...

I totally have to agree about novalee's haircut! She looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!