
Since I haven't had anything stressful for 2 weeks let get more stress! This is what happened this morning . We don't' know what happened but we have to pay our $500 deductible to fix it which stinks thanks to the fact that our christmas shopping is done.
3 comments:
I hear ya. Some idiot backed into our 3MONTH OLD car 2 years ago. Hit and run. Completely jacked up the back of our new car and shattered the back lights out. We had to eat it too. I can think of a lot of NICE words to describe those sorts of people but this is a public forum. I hope they rot in hell though:) LOL. Sorry, that so sucks!
I hear ya. Some idiot backed into our 3MONTH OLD car 2 years ago. Hit and run. Completely jacked up the back of our new car and shattered the back lights out. We had to eat it too. I can think of a lot of NICE words to describe those sorts of people but this is a public forum. I hope they rot in hell though:) LOL. Sorry, that so sucks!
I don't think it is a random thing,I think it is some mean person, they did it als to the nova
Post a Comment