I know all of you are wondering where I have been lately and why I have not told my life story lately but I have been really busy with school. 2 more weeks then I am off until August! I also have 3 kids and a husband who are all very demanding of my time and when I try to update my blog, I am interrupted by the 50 milllion things that I should be doing.
I also have been sick lately. I found out a month ago that I am hypoglycemic which from what I am understanding is that I was comsuming too much sugar. I had no idea more then 2 44 oz Dr. Peppers could do that to you! After a scary moment one day, we did blood tests and then we have come to that decision. Because of the stress from hearing what was wrong, I kind of was not paying attention when I got the call saying what it was. This website should give some help on understanding it. It has actually been a lot harder on me then I thought it would, no DP, no pink cookies, no mint milky ways. Its terrible!! I know that in the long run it will be better and it made me really upset at first because I am way to young to be in this situation but I am lucky, Jason has been so supportive of me and is helping in any way that he can.
Meanwhile I have been taking lots of pictures everywhere we went and I will put them on probably next week!
1 comment:
You poor thing! But I totally get it, I get diabetes when I am pregnant. It is hard... but then you get over it and move on, and you find alternatives to all the sugar. Trust me, you will survive! :0)
I swear I will do better at keeping in touch!
Post a Comment