March 28, 2009

Zoo Day!!





























The zoo was really fun! Gunnar was in love with all the snakes, Harley got to see her beloved wolf, and Novalee got to pose for pictures! They didn't have the butterflies that she wanted to see but she had fun. It was kind of chilly but it was worth it. Afterwards we went to the Mayan for dinner and the kids got to watch the diving show. Ending up with a round of Spades with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jerry. It was a great day.

1 comment:

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

What a fun day!
And I feel your pain with it being so tough to go to church with your kids. Ethan is usually pretty good in church now (especially considering how it used to be). But Gabe..... he is such a little terror at church. Just this last Sunday he was being so bad that I just left and went home. I felt bad doing it, but I was done. So at least you know you're not alone.