March 8, 2009
Is this too personal?
Well, today is Sunday and I am still feeling kind of just here. Just thought everyone in the blogging world should know. However. I just found out that we are not going to be able to make it to church again today and I know that on days that I feel just not like going are the days that I actually should go. I just always feel so terrible when I miss church and like I am disappointing my kids even though they don't want to even go. That makes it harder because I want them to want to go. When I was going by myself it was easier it seemed because I was focused on going every week. Jason also wasn't working as much as he is now. I don't know I am just so worried because I haven't been for 3 weeks. I am so worried that the Bishop will come and tell us that we are losing are recommends now. I have a strong testimony I just am going through a lot right now and just am worn out mentally and physically every day. The kids don't listen so the whole first hour is me taking them out to the hall and watch them laugh as I get frustrated. I love the temple and I never want to be not able to go. We pay our tithing and do everything we should be doing except make it to church everyweek. AHH! Oh well, I just had to vent. I might even delete this later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, hang in there! You won't lose your recommend for missing church. You might even want to ask the Bishop about having someone come by to give you the Sacrament since it has been a while. But everyone has their rough patches, especially when you go to church to get recharged but instead spend the whole time being frustrated at your kids. I know how that goes. Maybe you should try taking just one kid at a time for a few weeks and trading off with Jason ... I don't know. Just talk to the Bishop about it and I am sure he will have some good suggestions. Good luck!
It's hard. We all have our weeks where that is the case. I have seen people sneaking out of church at points, getting in late- GUILTY! No one is perfect. No one should judge anyone on attendance because we all have our things. Some people may go every single Sunday but the rest of the week they have other issues. You never know. Anyways, know you are a good person and never compare yourself against anyone else, everyone has their things they are working on. Oh, by the way- being preggo with decaplets must be exhausting!
Post a Comment