Last night Gunnar went potty in the toilet while we were at Grandma Kathy's and Grandpa Jerry's. He knows when he has to go potty since the only time he will go is when we promise him a treat first. I think he is just stubborn. Harley and Novalee had been off the wall all night and after a few instances of time out we were not going to get the girls a treat too. We go home and Gunnar started eating his skittles Novalee was so mad that she didn't get one, she started asking why Gunnar got candy and she didn't. Gunnar just answered for us, "Because I am handsome and good"
That was too cute not to mention.
On the other hand the girls have been saying some pretty funny things lately just some that I don't want to post on Blogger!
No comments:
Post a Comment