March 7, 2009

Blah!

Well, today has just been one of those days, I could tell when I woke up and just was upset from my dream and then the kids have just been out of control today. I have been doing pretty good lately but then today just I have been crying on and off and trying to not freak out on my kids and somehow when my house is all clean in the morning by 2 the house is torn up and the sink is full of dirty dishes. Right now I should be cleaning like usual but all I can do is keep thinking about one thing and keep crying. Anyways, tomorrow is Sunday and we will hopefully have a great day!

1 comment:

Carrilyne said...

HEy girl I have thoes days too, they suck! I don't know whats on your mind, but I hope you feel better soon! Jess told me that she saw Erin and they are trying to plan a nite for us to all go out to dinner! I can't wait, because it's been so long since we've gotten together!