March 8, 2009

One last post

Thanks everyone for emailing me and leaving me great comments. I think that yesterday I just woke up after a dream I had about my Grandma and it just really was hard. Its so frustrating for me right now. I mean its not like I talked to her everyday but the fact that I can't call her or go see her. I can't just vent to her or get a hug from her. I just miss her so much and I can't even imagine how my Grandad is doing it. She always just let me talk which everyone knows I love to do. She always encouraged me to do my best and it would motivate me being a mom. Growing up she was always there for me and I could call her when everything was going on with my parents. In my dream I was so frustrated I was on my way to see her but I kept missing her and then I missed her and we were on our way to her funeral. I woke up just so upset from it. It put me in a bad mood and having kids that kept fighting and then laughing at me when I got mad at them didn't help.
Well, that is the last of my unorganized thoughts for now. Getting ready for the spring!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey there, sorry that you are going through such a rough time right now. I hope that things will get better for you. You are an amazing woman!

*Amy * said...

Send me your info for the blog and I will add a space for you. I have to post everything because the blog is linked to my families blog and I wont give out my password to everyone so they can post their own:) So, you have to go through me:) I'll add your post to the top. Lucky you. Anyone I add to the roster will be at the top the way it is formatted. I hope more people add their stuff, I am wondering why people aren't!:) Maybe they dont like that I have to post it? 98's blog was the same way though. Also- add what years you attended our class and when you moved away. Everyone remembers you but it would be nice to see what you have done since you left SJ... you might have a longer story than the rest of us because we all stayed there:) Anyways, help a girl out and submit that to me over email. Thanks!