April 19, 2009

Look at my Breath Mommy....

The other day we had a really lonnnnnnnnnnnnng day. Jason woke up and wasn't able to hear out of one of his ears. I wasn't sure how long it would take him at the doctors office or what exactly we would need to do so I just kept the girls home from school. We ended up spending a few hours at least getting Jason somewhat better after leaving we realized that Jason had to go to school soon. We ended up just staying out in Orem and the kids and I waited in the car while Jason ran in to take some quizes since he didn't feel good at all. While we were watching tv in the car, I told Gunnar to tell Jason when he came back in that he was a princess now and was going to wear dresses. Luckily Gunnar is all boy and told me, "Mommy, look at my breath, I am a Gunnar not a princess"

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the new picture on the top of your blog! They are growing up so fast! Isn't today your anniversary? Has it been nine years already? Hope you two do something fun today!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

That is hilarious! I am so sorry to hear about you being hypoglycemic. Believe me, that would be so hard for me too! I love sugar! I love the picture at the top of your blog. It is adorable!

Kyla said...

Too Cute!! I wish we could come play... are you going to Kyle's wedding?