July 18, 2009

This week is the last of our busy weeks! I am so happy that it is over with while we did do some really fun things. We saw Harry Potter, had a birthday, swimming lessons, not to mention a baby shower yesterday and another one tomorrow. We also had the normal day to day things mixed in with dr's appointments and Provo City Basketball games. Jason has one more class this summer and then will start Dixon again in August. I am just having fun sleeping and reading which is what I am getting really good at. Novalee still needs to set a baptism day but we aren 't really letting her until she decides she is going to start going to church again. She has been doing makeup nonstop on almost everyone for 2 weeks. Harley wishes it had been her birthday especially since Novalee had told her she could get her nails done with her but of course Novalee made that up. Her best friend Kate moved away today and of course when Harley and Kate hugged good bye and kept saying "more, more" I started crying. Gunnar is getting to be such a big boy and now completly goes potty in the big toilet since Mommy got tired of cleaning out the other one. He is into guns and sleeps with them even when he comes in our bed.
Such good news today Harley gets the teacher we wanted who also very nicely watched the kids so I could go to the dr this week. Anyways we have cute pictures but for some reason I can't figure out the camera. Hope you are all having as much fun as us!

1 comment:

*Amy * said...

Trina- all you need to do is send me info about your fam and pictures to my email: qtmystique@yahoo.com and I will add it to our blog. It will be a new entry at the top with your name on it. Thanks so much! We want your info on there! Hugs, take care of your cute preggo self:)