Haha, funny Novalee! Gotta love kids! Congrats on the up coming little one!
Hmmm... was there a milkman? Haha. I love kids. They are so straight forward with their thoughts:)
Your kids are the funniest kids I know!! If you DO have a black baby... you've got some serious explaining to do! =P
Novalee cracks me up! Your little "peanut" is adorable!
I didn't know you were pregnant, congratulations!
LOL- that is hilarious!
Your kids are hilarious! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Haha, funny Novalee! Gotta love kids! Congrats on the up coming little one!
Hmmm... was there a milkman? Haha. I love kids. They are so straight forward with their thoughts:)
Your kids are the funniest kids I know!! If you DO have a black baby... you've got some serious explaining to do! =P
Novalee cracks me up! Your little "peanut" is adorable!
I didn't know you were pregnant, congratulations!
LOL- that is hilarious!
Your kids are hilarious! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well.
Post a Comment